The 76th RILEM Annual Week 2022 and ICRCS 2022 are planned to be held in face-to-face format in the wonderful city of Kyoto, Japan at this moment. However, considering the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, the organizing committee is continuing the discussion for online format to ensure the best of your safety and to prevent further spread of coronavirus infection. Please keep checking this website for further notice. The infection prevention measures for all participants will be notified at this page.
It is a great honor for us to hold the 76th RILEM Annual Week 2022 in Kyoto in 2022. It will be the first time in 18 years to hold RILEM Annual Week in Japan since the 58th RILEM Annual Week was held in Tsukuba and Koriyama in 2004.
Kyoto is one of the most prominent ancient cities in the world and has functioned as the political, cultural and economic center of Japan for 1100 years since 794 AD. In Kyoto, Japanese culture flourished in fields such as architecture, art, and religion, and many cultural creations such as flower arrangement, tea ceremony, and shrines and temples were born. The buildings built in the past in Kyoto have been regularly preserved and have been handed down to the present day in a beautiful appearance. With the progress of globalization and the modernization and standardization of cities around the world, the preservation of the history, culture, and spiritual features unique to each region and the fusion of these are the key to the success of the sustainable development of human society. This is an issue that must not be forgotten and building materials are the most essential element for the solution.
I hope that many researchers and engineers from all over the world will participate in the 76th RILEM Annual Week 2022, and that valuable presentations and discussions on cutting-edge research activities related to building materials will greatly contribute to the achievement of the SDGs. Also, as a proof that humankind has overcome COVID-19, we do my best to hold it face-to-face.
RILEM Annual Week 2022 Organizing Committee
Chair Takafumi Noguchi
- Start of Abstract Submission
- 1st August, 2021
- Deadline of Abstract Submission
31st October, 202131st December, 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance
30th November, 202131st January, 2022
- Deadline of Full Paper Submission
31st January, 202231st March, 2022
- Deadline of Early Bird Registration
- 30th April, 2022
- 3rd December, 2021
- PhD grant page is now open.
- 27th October, 2021
- Abstract submission deadline is extended to 31st December, 2021.
Important dates have also been changed.
- 1st August, 2021
- Abstract Submission is now available on the website.
- 12th May, 2021
- 76th RILEM Annual Week 2022 and ICRCS 2022 website is now open.
- JCI(Japan Concrete Institute)
- RILEM (International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems and Structures)
- AIJ(Architectural Institute of Japan)
- BRI(Building Research Institute)
- JSCE(Japan Society of Civil Engineers)